pixmap on widget

Hej!

In the Gtk tutorial, on how to create a widget on your own,
there is a fairly simple widget "gtkdial.c".

To set this widgets color is quite simple - but I tried to
put a pixmap on it. Without success.

1) What is needed to be able to put a pixmap on "any" widget?

2) How can I now if a wiget have the possibility to have a
   pixmap? (Should it be a container?)

2a) If so, how could gtkdial be converted to a container?

Göran Hasse

Göran Hasse            email: gh raditex se     Tel: +46 8 694 92 70
Raditex AB             http://www.raditex.se    Fax: +46 8 442 05 91
Sickla Alle 7, 1tr                              Mob: 070-5530148
131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN