Re: Notification of window position change

nicholas allen <nicholas allen ireland sun com> writes:

Hi,

I am writing a peer set for personal profile for Java which uses
GTk+. I am having trouble notifying the java code that a window has
been moved to a new position (eg by the user dragging it). I can't
find any way of receiving notifications of such an event. There does
not appear to be any signals I can connect to in GtkWindow for this
purpose. Does anyone know how I can acihieve this? I noticed that
there is a "window-position" argument. Is it possible to somehow
listen to changes in an arg on a GtkObvject. I can't find anyway of
doing this either. Any help would be much appreciated.

You can connect to the ::configure_event signal on the toplevel
window.

                                        Owen