Re: debugging an external widget (i.e. GtkEditor)

On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 12:03:28PM +0200, Thomas Morris wrote:
Hi, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. I've
downloaded the GtkEditor 0.1.8 and am trying to debug it. I've included
it in my project, compiled, and run my app however, I'm not having any
success at stepping into the code for GtkEditor. I've set the gdb
variable dir to include the GtkEditor source path but still no success.
Any suggestions?

Let the compiler and linker generated debug information by using the -g
compiler flag.

Erik

Phone: +31-15-2783635  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email: J A K Mouw its tudelft nl