Re: Example in Docs: GPOINTER_TO_INT

 And _imho_ usign of macro GPOINTER_TO_INT and GINT_TO_POINTER will not add
more portability to code _now_ and _may_ add more portability in the
_future_.
Am I right?

IMHO opinion as a bystander (and born a fortran coder...), these macros
should  be taken out and shot.
(For me, these ugly int/pointer tricks were about the only thing that kept
my i386/linux code (chemtool) from compiling and running on 64bit SGI
'out of the box'.)

Martin
--
Dr. Martin Kroeker, daVeg GmbH Darmstadt  CAD/CAM/CAQ  mk daveg com
                      Precision Powered by Penguins