Pixmap theme engine for Win32 ?

Just a quick question. Does the latest version of GTK+ include a pixmap
theme engine and more specifically a pixmap theme engine for the Win32
platform ? I am still using GTK+ 1.2.7 and would like more presentation
choices under the Win32 platform. I need to stay within GTK+ and not resort
to Gnome to do it too.

Any thoughts ? I did have a wack at this a while back, but I couldn't
optimize the caching/scaling of the various images well enough.

Thanks,
   Tim.