Re: convert from gtk 1.2 to 2.0

Use "pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-x11-2.0". This is the new package configuration tool; new installed packages will register with this, and instead having "gnome-config", "gtk-config", etc. we will only use one script, which will know what parameters are necesarry for compiling / linking programs against the respective library.

Michal ROMAN wrote:

I have one small question :

What I have to do to convert my application from gtk 1.2 to gtk 2.0 ?

I've tried change 'gtk-config --cflags --libs'  to 'gtk-config --cflags
--libs gtk+-2.0' but I got many errors.
What else I have to change ?

Thank's.
Michal