developing with Glade

Hello, List!

We're working on a certain project and designing GUI using Glade.  Glade
seems to produce code that uses widgets which are "deprecated" and "buggy".
The GTK documentation suggests that those widgets are not used (like
GetText, which should be replaced with GtkTextView).

Is there a way to tell Glade to produce code that uses the new, recommended
widgets or should we ignore the warnings in the docs and just keep going?

This is our first real project with GTK, so we're a bit confused..

Thanks a bunch,

  -jm