Re: Resizing widgets and GtkScrolledWindow

nicholas allen <nicholas allen ireland sun com> writes:
Maybe I could just call gtk_size_allocate on the children using
their curtrent allocation. This would have the effect of doing
nothing I guess but still ensure the method is called. I'll try this
anyhow....

Yep, you want to do this I think, just for good form. If nothing else
you need it to ensure allocation occurs at least once (otherwise if
the allocation is 1,1 or whatever the default is, you would never
size_allocate the child).

Havoc