Re: Any HTML viewers in gtk ?

On Monday 09 July 2001 10:06 am teekay shared with us the following piece of
wisdom:
At 11:06 09-07-01 -0400, [some list members] wrote:
Are there any gtk widgets for viewing HTML already available ?

gnome-help-browser

Are ALL  GTK applications assumed to be GNOME?

No.

Do they have to be?

No.

I find GTK a good graphical environment, but find it counterproductive
to make my application GNOME-dependent. Am I wrong?

You're absolutely right. GNOME doesn't do anything except wasting resources
IMHO.

--
Bye, Warrior.

ICQ #24496762

Tagline for Monday, July 09, 2001, 16:05
--- There ain't no such thing as too much RAM.