Re: GTK+ 1.2.10 messed up tooltips style

"Tara M" <learfox furry ao net> writes:

I recently upgraded to GTK+ 1.2.10 (from 1.2.8).

And I noticed that the style for the tooltips has changed
(the background is grey instead of light yellow).

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

I know that I have a file in /etc/gtk/gtkrc that has a rcstyle
for "gtk-tooltips-style".

Could the new gtk+ be not reading that file?

You most likely installed on top of an RPM install
omitting --sysconfdir=/etc, so it is now looking for
the global RC file in /usr/etc/gtk/gtkrc.

Regards,
                                        Owen