gtk_destroy_widget ?

Hi everybody

I am in trouble for two plain days now, and so I hope someone will answer me.
I have created a window, with many widgets inside, I take the data from the widgets, and after, i want to
destroy this widget (when "ok" is clicked).
It sounds simple, but every time a gtk_widget_destroy(window) is done, i have a segmentation fault.
The pointer on the window itself is good (gtk_widget_hide(window)) works fine, and i don't understand what
happens.
I guess the problems comes from gtk_widget_ref, but i can't solve it.
My window is created by glade, then I modify it to be able to create it with a size given in parameter.

I don't  understand either what is the utility of gtk_widget_ref (not documented in gtk api reference) and
what is the utility of gtk_object_set_data_full(GTK_OBJECT(window),name_string,
name_of_widget,(GtkDestroyNotify) gtk_widget_unref). I use this for every widget in my window because code
generated by glade do it...

If someone could explain me why it doesnt work and how it should work, i would be very pleased.

        Guillaume Infantes

(I apologize for my poor english)