Re: How to refresh a Drawingarea?
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Luciano Ponte <l ponte pronet it>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to refresh a Drawingarea?
- Date: 31 Jan 2001 10:30:55 -0500
Luciano Ponte <l ponte pronet it> writes:
I have written a small application that draws a line on a drawingarea
by clicking on a button.
The problem is that this line remain invisible until I hide the
drawingarea by another window and then unhide it. How can I force the
redraw of such a drawing area in order to shows its contents?
gtk_widget_queue_draw() on the drawing area. (also
gtk_widget_queue_draw_area() to draw only a subpart)
] [Thread Prev