Re: using --activate-goad-server

I forgot some relevant info in my first posting.  Here's an update
showing what I return in moon_activator. I also forgot to mention that
the applet can be launched from the gnome menu if I remove the
--activate-goad-server=glunarclock line from the .desktop file, and that
I verified that in moon_activator goad_id="glunarclock".

-- josh

Here's the updated bits of code:

static CORBA_Object
moon_activator(PortableServer_POA poa,
               const char *goad_id,
               const char **params,
               gpointer * impl_ptr, CORBA_Environment * environment)
{
        Moon *moon;

        gdk_rgb_init();
        gtk_widget_set_default_colormap(gdk_rgb_get_cmap());
        gtk_widget_set_default_visual(gdk_rgb_get_visual());

        moon = g_new0(Moon, 1);

        moon->applet = applet_widget_new(goad_id);

.
.
.
.
.
.

        return applet_widget_corba_activate(moon->applet, poa, goad_id,
                                            params, impl_ptr,
environment);
}

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
        gpointer moon_impl;

        bindtextdomain(PACKAGE, PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR);
        textdomain(PACKAGE);

        applet_widget_init(PACKAGE, VERSION, argc, argv, NULL, 0, NULL);

        APPLET_ACTIVATE(moon_activator, PACKAGE, &moon_impl);

        applet_widget_gtk_main();

        APPLET_DEACTIVATE(moon_deactivator, PACKAGE, moon_impl);

        return 0;
}

Here's my .desktop file:

[Desktop Entry]
Name=GNOME Lunar Clock
Name[de]=GNOME Monduhr
Comment=Displays the current phase of the moon
Comment[de]=Zeigt die aktuellee Phase des Mondes an
Description=Displays the current phase of the moon
Description[de]=Zeigt die aktuellee Phase des Mondes an
Exec=glunarclock --activate-goad-server=glunarclock
Icon=glunarclock-logo.png
Terminal=0
Type=PanelApplet

Here's my .gnorba:

[glunarclock]
type=exe
repo_id=IDL:GNOME/Applet:1.0
description=GNOME Lunar Clock Applet
location_info=glunarclock

--
"I'll rob that rich person and give his gold to some poor undeserving
slob.  That will *prove* I'm Robin Hood."