Re: Non scrolling GtkText?

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:16:42 -0800 (PST), learfox furry ao net said:

You can freeze it, using gtk_text_freeze() then set it back to the point

 Is there any alternative? Can I freeze it multiple times?

 The reason I asked is that whenever I called gtk_text_freeze() and then
 did a bunch of text inserting and deletion, GtkText causes GTK+ to crash
 internally. We had a lengthy thread about this 'member?

Not that I know off, I am also having a problem with the text widget surviving
a long live where its being typed into :) it just does not want to continue on
sitting there, hehe.

Maher

 --
 Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
 -Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--

--
http://www.muhri.net -- muhri muhri net