Parallel processing advice

G'Day !

Sorry if this is not the right mailing list to post to ....

I am building a GTK+ frontend to run on the server node of a Beowulf Cluster.  Has anyone ever tried this, and do you have any advice to offer ?

For those interested, the GTK+ portion will be a 3D modeler/CAD system.  The Beowulf cluster will be used to run CFD and FE code against the the models.  Initially I will be using PVM for the message passing between nodes.

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important than that !!!