Width of CList-columns to fit label width

Hi there,

I'm trying to find a way to resize the width of all columns
of a CList to a minimum size of the label-width, i.e. when
my label-title is 'PROGRESSIVE_NUMBERS' (or some
kind of long name), then I want my column to be at least
as wide as the name is (so that one can see the whole
name).

Just in case that one value in a row is wider than the
label, the width should be resized to that width.
(I think gtk_clist_optimal_column_width would be fine).

But how to resize to the width of the label-title ?

Bernd

--
"A man is incomplete until he is married.
After that, he is finished."