Re: hide/show GtkDialogs

Bernd Hornböck <bhornboeck grips com> writes:

What would be the easiest way to hide a GtkDialog ?

gtk_widget_hide (dialog)

I use libglade and wanted to get a GdkWindow* out
of my GtkDialog* widget, like in this code:

   GtkWidget *dialog1;

   dialog1 = glade_xml_get_widget (xmlfile, "dialog1");
   GdkWindow *diagdk = gtk_widget_get_parent_window (dialog1);
   gdk_window_show (diagdk);

But it doesn't seem to work.  I think

What are you trying to do there? Maybe you mean:
 dialog1 = glade_xml_get_widget (xmlfile, "dialog1");
 gtk_widget_show (dialog1);

?

Havoc