Re: Text box problems

You may want to look at the Gtk+ FAQ as it mentions some of the problems the
folks had when coding threaded apps and you may find an answer.

Good luck,
Maher

On 12 Jan 2001 15:58:37 -0700, Chris Nuernberger said:

Yes, actually I am just playing around and writing a server application
 that forks (actually creates a posix thread in Linux, which is very
 close to forking as I understand it) each time a client comes.  It
 creates its own virtual 'session', this session is what is spawning the
 new top level window; so perhaps that is why I am getting the error.  I
 just got the book on Xlib, perhaps it has an explanation for the error
 that I can backtrack into the gtk code.  Thanks, Chris