Re: setting the depth of a gtkwindow

If all you want to do is bring a window to the top of the stack,
gdk_window_raise(widget->window) should do the trick.

This may not work with all window managers, however.

-Josh

Frank Felfe wrote:

Hi,

I have a simple question: Is it possible to set the depth of a GtkWindow
in gtk?

I want to send a dialog window to the top of the window stack. I only
found a function gdk_window_get_geometry which has a parameter named
depth. But I don't know what it is for. Please help!

Greetings
FF