Re: Frame buffer

"zhaohongyan " <zhyforever 263 net> writes:

I just want to know if the pixel is stored in the frame buffer as 32
bits no matter which visual type it uses?

I don't think so, I believe the framebuffer port has different visuals
depending on the video mode just as the X port does. The gdk_rgb_
functions can be used to easily convert from 24 or 32 bit RGB into a
specific visual though, which is why you don't usually need to worry
about this in either the fb or X ports of GTK.

Havoc