Re: Reorderable GtkCTree

I have a gtkctree that I want to be reorderable, however, I want to
prevent some nodes from being moved to certain places.  How can I
accomplish this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best through way is to use drag and drop, this way you can control the
recieved drop signal and do all the row matching and checking to see
if the row should actually be inserted there.

DND tutorial's at http://wolfpack.twu.net/docs/

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--