Re: Focus on Switching Pages

Yep, connect the switch_page signal to your notebook and in that call back pass
the textwidget as an argument then do this

gtk_widget_grab_focus(entry);

voila,

Maher

On 10 Jan 2001 15:02:25 AST, Nick Pilon said:

I've got a GTK program I'm working on that uses a bunch of notebook pages to
 display network connection related stuff. (A MU* client) Each page has a
 zvt_term and text entry widget on it. Is there an easy way to focus on the text
 entry widget every time the user changes the page?

 --
 -Nick Pilon
 --Life is code; Everything else is just preprocessing.