Re: Focus row in a GtkCTree

[...]
 goto_row(GtkWidget *clist, gint row)
 {
              gtk_clist_freeze(GTK_CLIST(clist));
              gtk_clist_unselect_all(GTK_CLIST(clist));
              gtk_clist_select_row(GTK_CLIST(clist, row, 0);
              GTK_CLIST(clist)->focus_row = row;
              gtk_clist_moveto(GTK_CLIST), ROW, 0, 0.5, 0.0);
              GTK_CLIST_THAW(gtk_clist(clist));
      }

      This is a function I used in one of my programs to set the focus row.

I don't suppose there's an API function to do this, or something similar, is
there? I'm using Python, and don't have access to the GTK object innards.

--
+- David Given ---------------McQ-+ "SCSI is *not* magic. There are
+- http://wired.st-and.ac.uk/~dg -+ SCSI chain now and then." --- John woods