Simple: window without frames, caption, title ...

Hi,
I'm very new to this list and to the GTK devel and I have a quite simple
problem (I hope).
Is there a way to obtain the window without any frames, caption ... ?

----
I think about sometiong like a POPUP window but with apropriate
behavior. I don't want to have this window on each desktop in
enlightenment and I want to get the normal focus on it (just like an
application). It should be like a normal window but without any frames
and so on.
------

Regards
Artur