Re: Simple GdkFont and GtkStyle question

learfox furry ao net writes:
Oh one more thing, when I gtk_style_copy(), I gdk_font_unref()
the font it came with before loading a new one, when I did that and when I
exited I got:

GLib-CRITICAL **: file gcache.c: line 160 (g_cache_remove): assertion
`node != NULL' failed.

Could be totally unrelated; I have no idea. You'd have to run in gdb
with --g-fatal-warnings and get a backtrace.

Also the gdk gnome developer pages say that gdk_font_load() does not
gaurantee a ref_count of anything for the loaded font.

Is that true? You said I was gauranteed atleast a ref count of 1.

You're guaranteed to own a refcount after calling
gdk_font_load(). There are never any guarantees about the value of a
refcount (other than nonzero).

I don't know what docs you're reading or what they may be referring to.

Havoc