Clist snap problem.

Hi!

        I've got a problem with clists and scroll bars. I'm working on
gtk-gnutella (http://gtk-gnuetlla.sourceforge.net/) and we use a clist
to display the results of a search. When the results aren't sorted we
use gtk_clist_append and it woks great. But when we sort the results we
must use gtk_clist_insert. gtk_clist_insert snaps the list to the the
bottom when a result is add at the bottom (or near the bottom). Clist
entries are added at a fast pace , so someone looking at results in the
middle will be jumped to the end over and over..

        I also found a post on this list back in 1999 about this exact problem
,

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/1999-November/msg00205.html

I couldn't find an answer.

                                                Daniel Walker