Reference to child of child...

        Hi amigas, amigos,

        I have created a notebook dynamically with several pages. Each page
(a vbox) contains a scrolledwindow and the scrolledwindow a gtk_text widget.
        I have a pointer to the current notebookpage (generated with
"switch_page" signal, notebookpage = the vbox) but how can I obtain a
pointer to its gtk_text widget? The widgets have been created with local
variables.

        Lets call them:

        The current notebookpage = Vbox (local variable)
        The scrolledwindow = Scrolledwindow2  (local variable)
        The gtk_text widget = SummaryText  (local variable)
        They have been named with gtk_widget_set_name (<the widget: e.g.:
Vbox, Scrolledwindow2>, <its name: e.g.: Vbox, Scrolledwindow2...>).

        I have try something like this but it doesn't work:

        GtkWidget *PointerToSummaryText;
            PointerToSummaryText =  (GTK_BIN (NotebookPage) -> child) ->
SummaryText

        Could you help me or point me to examples or docs with pointer to
child of child...?

        Thanks a million.

        Fabrisio

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."