Re: Pixmaps/Bitmaps

La plume légère, à Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 09:20:47PM -0800, heure d'inspiration,
Matt Hillebrand écrivait en ces mots:
I'm trying to stick some pixmaps on a CTree, and I can't get them even
initialized without a segmentation fault. And testgtk.c has only confused
me even more. Their example doesn't assign anything to the GdkBitmap
*mask. And what is up with that circles-bits business?

I guess I am asking for some (better) example code for

gdk_pixmap_from_xpm

especially when it comes to

GdkColor    *transparent_color, const gchar *filename

The mask and the transparent_color are filled automatically by
gdk_pixmap_read_from_*, just create the pointer for the mask and the structure
for the GdkColor and pass them both with a pointer to gdk_pixmap_...

A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.