Re: changing icon of button on toolbar

Carn't you hide or destroy the pixmap widget and show/create the other
one? I believe an icon is just a GtkWidget which has been created from
a GdkPixmap and then added to the button.
As a GtkButton is a container so you could add a hbox container into
the button then pack as many gtkpixmaps as you want into the box then
show/hide the pixmap you want.

Ben.
"Dennis L. Goyette Sr." wrote:

The way I was able to do it was to remove (gtk_widget_destroy()) the
button, then toolbar, and then rebuild both.  It works but seems like so
much work when all I want to do is change the icon associated with the
button...... any better ways???

Dennis L. Goyette Sr. wrote:

How do I change the icon associated with a button in a toolbar??  I
want to change the icon based on another button that is
clicked/pressed after a popup window containing a toolbar with button
icons comes up.  The button that is clicked on in the popup
window/toolbar is the one that is to replace another button icon....

Dennis