Re: Another Newbie... (AM_PATH_GTK)

Heber Vazquez wrote:

        Somebody known how to correct that error?  (AM_PATH_GTK)

I'm pretty sure the file you want is gtk.m4, but in my Gtk+ installation
it was put into /usr/local/share/aclocal/ directory.  From there, my
autoconf running seems to find it.

processing .
deletefiles is
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
You should update your own `aclocal.m4' by adding the necessary
macro packages gettext.m4, lcmessage.m4 and progtest.m4 from
the directory `/usr/share/aclocal'
Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...

I'm not familiar enough with autoconf to answer definitively, but it
appears from the above that whatever was used to setup this project
would prefer that the necessary macros are in aclocal.m4 file.

HTH,

Eric Monsler