RE: switch_page problem with notebook?

        Hi friends,

        The callback had too few parameters.
        Thanks for your help.

        Happy programming.

        Fabrisio

-----Original Message-----

When a tab (page) is changed in a notebook ("switch_page" signal), I
receive the pagenumber with gtk_notebook_get_current_page (), but it seems
that the number given is never the same for the same page.
Did you met the same problem?

So without it, I cannot try gtk_notebook_get_nth_page to obtain a
"right" pointer to the page...

Both gtk_notebook_get_current_page and gtk_notebook_get_nth_page
work fine with me. I suspect that your problems might come from
the "switch_page" signal, which is a bit tricky: gtk_signal_connect
might not be the right choice. Did you connect this signal to some
callback? Can you give more details?
Carlos

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."