Re: two or more objects into a signal handler

Gonzalo Aguilar wrote:

How can I pass two objects to a signal?

The entry_changed signal handler has two arguments:

on_entry_changed (GtkEditable     *entry,
                  gpointer         user_data);

First is the GtkEntry that has changed, second is the user data
given by the signal_connect().
So you dont need to pass two arguments in this case.

Yes, but I WANT to pass two OBJECTS to my handler...

make a struct and pass a pointer to it to your signal handler.

clemens