Re: Query

Try using gtk_grab_focus().
On 1 Feb 2001, maheswarry  ramakrishnan wrote:

Hello!
      I'm currently working with GTK. I would like to know how to make a window inactive while  another
window is poped up.I read from the Tutorial available about pop up menus. How can i create a pop-up window
as done in standard applications, for confirmation of some action?
Please reply as soon as possible.
      Awaiting an early favourable reply,
                                                                                      -Maheswarry.

http://bol.rediff.com