Re: ref: Xinput and gxid

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Wang, Paul wrote:

Hi, everyone,

I am a starter of GTK, but what I am going to do is not simple.
I am going to use the Xinput  of the XFree86.

If you tell us what you want to do instead of how - it is
mutch easyer to give advice.

I do not know if the GTK & GDK ( what version? need patches?) support that?
What is GXID?  Where can I find information about how to use it.
What kinds of events (Widgets) are defined for Xinputs?

You can do a lot with

gdk_input_add( fd, GDK_INPUT_READ,
               GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(file_function), &cmdinfo );

where fd could be a file descriptor of, almost, any kind.

I'll be grateful for any of the help.

Paul Wang.

Göran Hasse            email: gh raditex se     Tel: +46 8 694 92 70
Raditex AB       Fax: +46 8 442 05 91
Sickla Alle 7, 1tr                              Mob: 070-5530148