Re: Standardizing GLib?

Eric Lemings wrote:

Well this is where GLib comes in.  GLib's whole purpose is to provide
what the Standard C Library is lacking.  I think parts of GLib should
become part of the Standard C Library.  Now that the latest round of C9X
is over, I've been thinking about forming a proposal for the next round
using GLib as a model.  If supported, it would keep C alive and kicking
for another decade.

I think that GLib is lacking in standards by itself too. :-)
Anyway, you are right in your main idea.
I think you should have a look at this:

http://afc.sourceforge.net

Ciao,

 Fabio