(no subject)

Hello every one,
First, Happy new year 2002,
Please, I would include a html widget to my window, but I have some problems, This is the code source :

 #include <gtk/gtk.h>
 #include <stdio.h>
 #include <time.h>
 #include <stdlib.h>
 #include <signal.h>
 #include <sys/types.h>
 #include <sys/wait.h>
 #include <unistd.h>

 #include <inc.h>
 #include <gtkmozembed.h>

 int main( int argc, char *argv[] )
          {

 GtkWidget *window;
 GtkMozEmbed *mozzie;

 gtk_init (&argc, &argv);

  mozzie = gtk_moz_embed_new ();
  gtk_window_set_title (GTK_WINDOW (window), " Bouton Avec icone");
  gtk_widget_show(window);
  gtk_main ();
  return (0);
          }

I Have this errors :
        gcc -o moz moz.c `gtk-config --cflags --libs`

moz.c: In function `main':
moz.c:27: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
/tmp/ccZqHcnI.o: In function `main':
/tmp/ccZqHcnI.o(.text+0x16e): undefined reference to `gtk_moz_embed_new'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

So please can you help me, I think I need to link to ?-lgtkembedmoz?, I haven?t this library, So please, how
to do.
Thank you in advance.
Bye

Avec Voila Mail, consultez vos e-mails sur votre mobile Wap.