Container

Hi all,
I have 5 text boxes and a combo box on a GTK
window. The "changed" event handler for combo
box searches for the selected value in database
and displays related infotmation in the text
boxes. I am stuck at this point. The text boxes
cannot be made global. If they were global, I
could have used them in the event handler
function. Is there any way by which I can
access the components through their container?

 Regards
 Rafeeq C E

This message was sent using Myiris Mail
For more information visit http://mail.myiris.com