Re: Porting GTK 1.2 => GTK 1.3

Am Die, 2001-12-18 um 10.25 schrieb zze-coframi balr001:
I developed an application under 1.2 and I want to port it to GTK 1.3
because I need to use the Linux FrameBuffer.
I've an error : GRuntime Warning : Invalid cast from PangoXFont to <unknown>
I use a gtkrc file to define my own widget. How can I do this thing using
GTK 1.3 ??
Can someone tell me where that error comes from ??

thanks very much for help

Isabelle

Hi!

Here is something that sounds similiar, maybe that helps you:
http://www.directfb.org/documentation/faq.xml

Greetings,
Jörgen