Re: Weird behavior with gdk-pixbuf

Hi Havoc,

*** CRITICAL **: file gdk-pixbuf-render.c: line 210
(gdk_pixbuf_render_to_drawable): assertion `src_y >= 0 && src_y +
height <= pixbuf->height' failed.

99% chance you're just passing in bogus args to render_to_drawable()

Oops. I wrote a followup to this but it went to the wrong address (thank you Mozilla's pull-down menus).

My problem was caused by the strange virtual resolution required by my real hardware. All my internal buffers are only 1024x768 because that's all that actually appears onscreen. My bad!

I should set up a null listserver for these kind of questions, to exploit the fact that errors become most obvious when one has asked plaintive questions about them in a public forum ;)

--
-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work     http://www.digi-frame.com/