Re: Expose events and unrendered chunks of screen

Havoc Pennington wrote:

It seems as if something "on top of" my window has an undesirable
default behavior. How can I override this?

I believe gtk_widget_set_app_paintable(window, TRUE) will fix it.

Perfect! Thanks a bunch for all the help. I think my app is as polished as it's going to get now. Time to
rush the documentation past some managerial noses so it doesn't get vital sections edited out, and SHIP!

--
-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work     http://www.digi-frame.com/