From: "Sven Herzberg" <herzi myrealbox com>
To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 03:28 AM
Subject: Re: pixmaps in the GNOME_STOCK

Am Don, 2001-11-29 um 10.42 schrieb J.Eusebio Roza Pando:
Hello everybody:

Anybody can show me where are the pixmaps in the GNOME_STOCK, i'm
looking
for them in all my hard disk and i couldn't find them. I need the xpm
files.

Why don't you create screenshots?

Montserrat Seisdedos Núñez
Cirsa Interactive Corporation
C/ Josefa Valcárcel 40 Dpdo
28027-Madrid
*Tlf.: 91 371 78 49 (Ext 232)
* <mailto:mseisdedos cirsa com>

-
sven

--
Original quotation from Microsoft Windows XP *german* Final:
"Windows is shutting down"