Simple Progress Bars...

Hey, quick question.  I want to set up a simple progress bar w/ GTK that
acts similar to the progress bar for GNapster.  IE, one that just goes
back and forth w/ no real regard to actual progress, just to show that
some action is happening.  I also want to set it up so that the progress
bar would have a sort of "on/off" functionality since it really doesn't
have to measure a percentage of progress.  Either a brief description or
some example code would be a big help.  Thanks.

--

Chris Elston
celston corky sapien net