Re: changing the color of a progress bar widget

"Norris, Kendall P." <Kendall Norris Honeywell com> writes:
I am using a progressbar to indicate the number of tests completed.  I want
to change the color of the bar if any test fails and keep it that color i.e.
red.  This will let the operator easily know a failure has occurred, from
across the room.  I already have a color define as a GdkColor and used it to
set the colormap color.  Here is the code, which compiles but crashes when
it tries to execute.

http://pobox.com/~hp/gtk-colors.html

Havoc