scroll-wheel mice and gtk_entry problem in gtk

Hi!

I don't know if this is a bug in gtk, or something, but I came across
some strange behavior of gtk concerning mousebutton 4 and 5 (mice with
scroll-wheels). Test this: enter a gtk_entry with your mouse, then
scroll up and down with your mouse a little bit, and after that try to
focus any other widget. It doesn't work :-( You have to click with mouse
several times before you can focus another widget.

This isn't any serious thing, but kind of irritating, espetially in
gtk_spinn_buttons where it is ususal to use the scroll-wheel.

So, I just wanted to let you know (maybe gtk-devel would be the better
list, but I'm not subscribed to that).

Greetings,
Jörgen

--
There are two major products that come from Berkeley : LSD and UNIX. We
don't believe this to be a coincidence.

Jeremy S. Anderson