patch to make Inti compile with latest gtk+

Hi, this may be of interest:

I have generated a patch to make the Inti framework
(by Havoc Pennington, http://sources.redhat.com/inti/)
compile with the latest gtk+ release (1.3.11). The
patch is at

http://www.atai.org/inti/inti_patch_for_gtk_1.3.11.gz

The patch is to be applied against the last release of
Inti (0.6preview).  The example program seems to work.

My main goal was to make Inti compile and made little
efforts to fill in gtk+ functionalities that were not
wrapped in Inti so many signals and functions are
still missing.

I don't know how to deal with some functions due to
changes in gtk so I put in #warning there. Kind of
ugly but hopefully someone can fix them.

Andy