Hi:

Just a doubt:
menu.o: menu.c modele.h
        $(CC)  -c menu.c $(EXECUTE_SCRIPT)

Shouldn't be:
menu.o: menu.c menu.h
        $(CC)  -c menu.c $(EXECUTE_SCRIPT)
and the same with the other?

I did that, but for *.o files make still returns some warnings.
What is the warning?

Here is a piece of my Makefile:

CC=gcc
LDLIBS=`gtk-config --libs`
CFLAGS=`gtk-config --cflags`
model: kolory.o event.o modele.o menu.o area.o main.o
        $(CC)  $(LDLIBS) $(CFLAGS) -o model kolory.o event.o modele.o
menu.o area.o main.o
kolory.o: kolory.c modele.h
        $(CC) -c  $(LDLIBS) $(CFLAGS) kolory.c

and go on for rest of .o files

make ( exactly gcc ) returns warnings for all .o files:

gcc  -c main.c `gtk-config --libs` `gtk-config --cflags`
gcc: -lgtk: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lgdk: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lgmodule: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lglib: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -ldl: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lXi: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lXext: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lX11: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: -lm: linker input file unused since linking not done

but target "model" has been compiled

gcc  `gtk-config --libs` `gtk-config --cflags` -o model kolory.o event.o
modele.o menu.o area.o main.o

when I run "model" program the main window is all right, but all command
from menu finished program with segmentation fault
                        Mariusz Bozewicz