(no subject)

Hi,
I am writing a database application using mysql
and GTK. but i have got problem while populating
data in combo box. The code is given below.
When I put some string instead of row[0] it is
working. Otherwise, it is showing null.  Please
help me.

Regards,
Rafeeq C E

while ((row = mysql_fetch_row(result))){
        items = g_list_append (items, row[0]);
}
combo1 = gtk_combo_new();
gtk_combo_set_popdown_strings (GTK_COMBO
(combo1), items);
gtk_widget_show(combo1);

There is a fine line between fishing and
standing on the shore looking like an idiot.

This message was sent using Myiris Mail
For more information visit http://mail.myiris.com