Re: Pixmaps do not appear

On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 16:33, Sven Kobow wrote:

currently I'm writing a small application using GTK. I used some pixmaps in
dialog boxes. The only problem is that those pixmaps do not appear when I
start this app with a mouseclick in KDE. When I start the app from the
konsole, everthing is fine and the pixmaps are shown. Does anybody has an
idea?

I'm guessing that its a path issue from what you've described.  If you
change directories at the command line and start your program from a
different directory, does it still show the pixmaps?  If it does not,
then you are probably reading in your pixmaps from a relative path
rather than an absolute one.  You can solve the problem by using an
absolute path defined at compiletime or defined in a config dir.  If
that's not the problem, then ignore me =]

James

--
Against stupidity the very Gods themselves contend in vain.