Re: Grabbing a GtkCList?

I'm not sure I understand it right but maybe you can set the style of the
button to pressed (I don't know exactly how but that should be possible) and
then while dragging the mouse you can do a gtk_clist_moveto to scroll the
clist dynamically taking for parameters what can return
gtk_clist_get_selection_info.
So would be something like that

on_button_press()
{
  show clist;
  set button style to pressed;
}

on_mouse_move_over_clist()
{
  gtk_clist_get_selection_info(mouse_coord, clist_position);
  gtk_clist_moveto(clist_position);
}

on_mouse_move_end()
{
  set back button to default style;
}

I hope this is working (but the philosophy might be good...) and help you.
But I'm really not sure I got right your question...

Best regards,
---
Jean-Christophe Berthon

Cap Gemini -- Ernst & Young