Re: Small problem with drawing line...

Another problem. I want to draw line with using gdk_draw_line. Tutorials
don't tell me how and what i should do.... I'm looking for some onlina
papers, books, tutorials, short examples about graphic in GTK (GDK)

Eric Harlow's book on GTK has a nice example
of how to use a drawing area to make a analog
watch, just what you need, with single- and
double-buffered versions. The code used to
be available from www.gtk.org but I don't find
it anymore, you can search on Google or perhaps
someone has an updated link? you can also try Riders,
the book editor.

Carlos